A: 9.5# pale 2-row malted barley, crushed
1/2# cara-pils, crushed
10qt water at 130F
B: 5qt water at 200F
C: 20qt water at 170F
D: 1.5oz Hallertaur hops
E: 0.5oz Hallertaur hops
F: 0.5oz Hallertaur hops
G: Wyeast #2308 (Munich Lager)
1. Combine (A) in mash tun. Dough-in at 122F and hold 15min for protein rest.
2. Add (B), bring to 150F and hold 45min.
3. Bring to 158F and hold until starch conversion is complete; mash out at
4. Sparge with (C), collect 7gal into brewpot.
5. Add (D) and boil 60 minutes, (E) and boil 30 minutes, add (F) during last 1
6. Cool with chiller to 55F into fermentation vessel, pitch (G) and maintain at
7. After krausen falls, rack to secondary and lager at 40-45F for a few weeks.
$Id: house_lager,v 1.2 2017/08/31 15:11:54 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)