Vegetarian/Tofu Asparagus Risotto
A: 1T olive oil
1/3C onion, small dice
B: 8oz asparagus tips
C: 10oz mushrooms, quartered
D: 1C Arborio rice (uncooked)
8oz tofu, pressed and cubed
salt and pepper
E: 1/4C White wine
F: 2C Chicken stock
G: 1T Parmesan cheese
2T Italian parsley, chopped
3T olive oil
1t lemon juice (or to taste)
1. Saute (A) in skillet until onion is translucent.
2. Blanch (B) in boiling water just until tender, then reserve in cold water.
3. Mix (C) in a shallow baking pan and roast at 450F 15 minutes, turning once.
4. Add (D) to skillet and stir, saute approximately 2 minutes.
5. Add (E) to skillet, allow rice to absorb wine.
6. Add (F) in 1/2C increments, allowing rice to absorb after each addition.
7. Reduce heat, add (C) and (G), stir until warmed through, and serve.
$Id: tofu_asparagus_risotto,v 1.4 2018/11/26 04:48:07 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)