A: 4C cooked chickpeas
2 slices wheat bread
B: 1 hot red pepper, seeds removed
3-4 sprigs parsley
1T cumin seed
C: 4T tahini
3c garlic, minced
Basil, thyme, marjoram, turmeric
D: 2-3 eggs
E: 1/2C wheat flour
oil for frying
1. Process (A) until coarse.
2. Process (B) until well ground.
3. Combine (A), (B), (C) in mixing bowl.
4. Add (D) one at a time, until the mixture is a thick paste. Form 20mm
diameter balls and roll in (E), then fry in oil until golden brown.
5. Serve with pita bread, tabouleh salad, tomatoes, sprouts, and yogurt.
$Id: falafel,v 1.2 2007/09/08 18:41:33 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)