A: 2 medium eggplant, cut into slices
2t canola oil
B: 1 onion, chopped
C: 2T olive oil
2c garlic, sliced thin
D: 28oz tomatoes
E: 1T red wine vinegar
1/2C basil leaves
1/2t salt & pepper
F: 1/2C parmesan cheese
1. Place (A) on baking sheet, coating eggplant with oil. Bake 450F 10 minutes,
then flip and bake 8 min more.
2. Saute (B) in large pan. When onion is translucent, add (C), saute 30
seconds. Add (D), simmer for 15 min.
3. Add (E), and mix to combine.
4. Arrange layers in 6x10 baking pan: sauce, eggplant, cheese. Finish with
sauce and cheese.
5. Bake 375F for 35min or until bubbly. Rest for 5-10min before srving to allow
juices to combine and the dish to firm up.
$Id: eggplant_casserole,v 1.2 2018/11/26 04:48:07 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)