A: 1/2# pork sausage
2 green onions, chopped
B: 1T soy sauce
1t ginger, ground
C: 20-30 wonton skins
D: 6C chicken stock
2T soy sauce
1/2C spinach, chopped (or bok choi)
E: 2T cornstarch
1. Cook (A) in skillet or wok over low heat under browned.
2. Add (B) to (A), mix well.
3. Stuff skins (C) with mixture and cook in just boiling water 2 minutes only.
4. Simmer (D) 10-15minutes. Add (E) slowly to thicken.
4. Add wontons to soup and serve.
$Id: wonton,v 1.3 2018/05/09 02:51:32 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)