A: 2-3C mashed potatoes, cold
2T parsley, chopped
salt & pepper as needed
B: 1C whole wheat flour
C: 4 eggs
D: 4 slices stale bread or toast
1. Combine (A) into stiff mixture.
2. Lay out three bowls and place (B), (C), (D) in each of the three bowls
3. Form 1/4C portions of (A) mixture into rounded shapes. Roll in (B), then
(C), then (D), and repeat. Place on floured plate.
4. Chill for 20 minutes (or more). This can be prepared in the morning for an
5. Fry croquettes in (E) over medium heat until golden. Remove to paper-towel
lined serving plate.
$Id: potato_croquettes,v 1.1 2017/05/07 04:31:32 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)