Salad/Carribean Sweet Potato
A: 3-4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed 1/2"
3T olive oil
B: 1/2C brown sugar
C: 1 pineapple, cored and sliced into 1/2" rings
D: 2T balsamic vinegar, white
2T rice vinegar
1T frozen orange juice concentrate
1/4C mango chutney
E: 1 large cucumber, seeded and cubed 1/2"
1 jalepeno pepper, minced
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/4C cilantro, chopped
1. Toss (A) and roast 18 minutes at 450F, then cool.
2. Mix (B), coat (C), and grill on both sides to sear. Cube 1/2" and cool.
3. Combine (D) and whip together.
4. Add (E) to cooled sweet potatoes and pineapple, toss with (D).
5. Let stand 15 minutes, serve.
$Id: carribean_sweet_potato,v 1.2 2018/11/26 04:48:01 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)