A: 2.5# pork shoulder
B: 2 lemons, juiced
1/4C olive oil
2 onions, peeled and quartered
1T smoked paprika
2t black pepper
1. Starting with (A) slightly frozen, slice into 1cm strips.
2. Combine (B) in plastic bag and add meat. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Spread on oiled baking sheet, roast 450F for 20min, drain liquid and
continue roasting doe 20 more minutes. Remove and chop into bite-sized
4. Optionally, further crisp the meat in heavy pan with a bit of oil.
5. Remove to serving plate and serve with pita and tzatziki sauce.
$Id: pork_gyros,v 1.1 2018/09/09 16:35:44 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)