Meat/Garlic Pork Kebabs
A: 1/2C canola oil
3T olive oil
6c garlic, minced
4T balsamic vinegar
2T rosemary (or 2t dried & crushed)
1/2t black pepper
B: 2# pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2in cubes.
C: 3 zucchini squash, sliced into 1/2in
2 red peppers, cut into 1 1/2in pieces
1. Combine (A) in small metal bowl. Reserve 3T.
2. Add (B) to (A), refrigerate 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Coat (C) with 3T marinade reserved in step 1.
4. Drain meat. Thread (B) and (C) onto bamboo skewers which have been soaked
5. Grill over hot coals 10-12 minutes, turning once.
$Id: garlic_pork_kebabs,v 1.2 2005/01/03 19:09:17 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)