A: 2T poppy seeds
B: 6 red chillies, seeded
1T coriander seed
1t cumin seed
2c garlic, minced
3-4 green cardamom
1/2C coconut, shredded
C: 3T oil
1C onions, sliced
D: 1" candied ginger, minced
E: 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
F: 1/2C plain yogurt
G: 1/4C whole milk, as needed
1. Soak (A) in warm water 10min, grind with (B) and add to 1C water.
2. Heat (C) and saute in pan until translucent. Add (D) and stir for 15
3. Add (E) and cook over high heat for a few minutes, but do not brown.
4. Add the water/paste, bring to a boil, reduce heat, add (F), and simmer 5
5. Add (G) and serve with rice.
$Id: chicken_kurma,v 1.3 2018/04/29 13:01:49 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)