A: 2T butter
1T canola oil
1t cumin seed
2" cinnamon stick
B: 2 large onions, chopped
C: 3" ginger, minced
6c garlic, crushed
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
D: 3/4C tomatoes, pureed
E: 2T tomato paste
2t cumin, ground
F: 3T sour cream or greek yogurt
2# chicken, cut to 1" cubes
G: 3T slivered almonds
1. Heat (A) over medium-high heat, cook for 2 minutes to release flavor.
2. Add (B) and cook until onions are just turning color.
3. Grind (C) into paste, add to onions, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add (D), cook for few minutes, then add (E) and mix.
5. Add (F), mix, lower heat and cover. Cook for 30 minutes.
6. Top with (G) and serve with yogurt and naan or rice.
$Id: chicken_curry,v 1.1 2017/03/12 02:21:00 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)