A: 1C honey
B: 2C flour
1t baking powder
1/2t baking soda
C: 1T grated orange peel
1/8t ground cloves
D: 1 2/3C flour (approx.)
E: 3/4C confectioner sugar
2T orange juice
dash lemon juice
F: 4oz semisweet chocolate, melted in double boiler
1. Heat (A) in large saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
2. Remove from heat and add (B), mix well. The result will be very gooey.
3. Add (C), stir 1-2 minutes.
4. Add (D) to make a very sticky dough. Store in refrigerator overnight.
5. Form into balls 3/4" in diameter on cookie sheet. Bake 350F 15-20 minutes.
6. Mix (E) and glaze cookies fresh from oven.
7. Dip cookies into dark chocolate (F) to cover bottom.
$Id: leibkuchen,v 1.4 2018/04/29 13:01:28 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)