Desserts/Graham Cracker Pudding Sandwiches
A: 8oz package cream cheese, softened
B: 2C milk, cold
C: 1 package instant pudding mix, any flavor (3.5oz)
D: 1C Cool Whip, thawed
E: 36 graham crackers, squares
1. Beat A with mixer in large bowl until smooth (you really need an electric
mixer to get this fluffy enough).
2. Gradually blend B into cream cheese.
3. Add C and beat 2 minutes.
4. Fold D in gently.
5. On each of 18 graham squares, spoon approx. 1/4 c. pudding mixture and top
with second graham square. Smooth sides (as it leaks out) with spatula or
6. Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap.
7. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
$Id: graham_cracker_pudding_sandwiches,v 1.4 2018/05/27 14:21:46 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)