A: 3/4C flour
1/2t lemon peel, shredded
B: 6T butter
C: 1 egg yolk, beaten (slightly)
D: 24oz cream cheese, softened
E: 1/2t lemon peel, shredded
F: 1C sugar
G: 2 eggs
1 egg yolk
E: 1/4C milk
F: 3/4C sugar
G: 4C red cherries, tart, pitted
1. Crust: Combine (A) & cut in (B) until crumbly.
2. Stir in (C).
3. Pat 1/3 dough onto bottom of 8" or 9" springform pan (no sides). Bake at
400F for 7 min. or until golden; cool.
4. Butter sides of pan, attach to bottom. Pat remaining dough to sides to 1
3/4" height; set aside.
5. Filling: Beat (D), add (E), until fluffy.
6. Stir together (F); gradually stir into cream cheese mixture.
7. Add (G) at once, beating at low speed until combined.
8. Stir in (E).
9. Turn into crust-lined pan. Bake at 450F for 10 min. Reduce heat to 300F;
bake 50-55 min. or more or until center appears set & knife comes out clean.
10. Cool 15 min. Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan with spatula. Cool 30
minutes; remove sides of pan. Cool about 2 hours longer. Chill thoroughly.
11. Top with cherry sauce. 12. Cherry sauce: In pan, combine (F). Stir in
1/3 c. water. 13. Stir in (G). Cook & stir 'til thickened & bubbly. Cook &
stir 1-2 min. more. Cover; chill without stirring. (Or, use on 21-oz can
cherry pie filling instead of making your own sauce).
$Id: cheesecake_supreme,v 1.3 2018/04/29 13:01:28 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)