A: 4T butter
B: 1 1/2C flour
1 1/2t baking powder
C: 1 egg
1 1/4C milk, about
1. Melt (A) in iron skillet over low heat.
2. Combine (B) in a mixing bowl. Add (but do not mix) (C).
3. Add (A) while stirring. Use a spatula to really clean off all of the butter
from the skillet.
4. Add milk to get desired batter consistency, and beat until smooth.
5. Optionally, add chocolate chips, chopped fruit, and/or nuts, to the batter.
6. Set skillet to medium high heat. Pour batter into middle of skillet, flip
when bubbles appear (~2 minutes) and cook ~1 minute longer.
$Id: pancakes,v 1.7 2017/08/31 15:12:04 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)