A: 2 oz smoked ham, finely chopped
1T olive oil
B: 1# zucchini, 1/4" dice
1 1/2C Swiss chard, stems discarded and leaves finely chopped
C: 12 scallions, finely chopped
5 zucchini blossoms or other bitter greens
D: 6 eggs
6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
1T chopped fresh parsley
salt & pepper to taste
E: 3 oz parmigian cheese
1. Saute (A) in iron skillet until beginning to crisp.
3. Add (B) to skillet, cook until crisp-tender.
4. Add (C) to skillet, wilt.
5. Whisk (D) and add to skillet, cook until edge is set, lifting to cover.
6. Top skillet with (E), broil 6" from heat until golden brown (few minutes),
remove from broiler, and cool slightly before serving.
$Id: vegetable_frittata,v 1.3 2009/01/05 13:27:35 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)