A: 5C vegetable broth
B: 1t saffron
C: 2T olive oil
1C chopped peppers and onion
5c garlic, minced
D: 1C cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4C sun-dried tomatoes
E: 1 1/2C rice (uncooked)
1t black pepper
16oz baked tofu, diced
F: 1/2C peas, fresh or frozen
1. Bring (A) to a boil, remove from heat, add (B), and set aside.
2. Saute (C) in large iron skillet until onions become translucent.
3. Add (D) and continue to saute until tomatoes begin to stick.
4. Add some of the broth (A) to loosen stuck bits in pan, then add (E) and
5. In stages, add remainder of broth (A), allowing rice to absorb without
6. In final 10 minutes, add (F) and cover to cook. Serve with (G).
$Id: tofu_paella,v 1.1 2010/06/01 02:33:58 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)