Vegetarian/Tofu Green Pie
A: 3c garlic
2C greens, coarsely chopped (spinach, etc.)
2T butter, and/or olive oil
B: 1/2 onion, chopped
C: 12oz tofu
3T soy sauce
1t chicken stock mix
D: 1C pearled barley
E: 2T flax seed
salt and pepper to taste
F: 1 pie crust, Paprika/pepper, brushed w/oil, pepper
G: 1/3C grated parmesan cheese
1 tomato, sliced thin
1. Saute (A) in skillet. Add (B) after greens have wilted and saute for a few
2. Process (C) until smooth.
3. Boil (D) in water until just tender (~10 minutes).
4. Mix (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) in mixing bowl.
5. Fill (F) with mixture, top with (G), bake 350F 30minutes.
$Id: tofu_green_pie,v 1.5 2018/05/27 14:21:51 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)