A: 4 green or red bell peppers
B: 1C textured vegetable protein
2C chicken or vegetable boullion
C: 4-5 mushrooms
1T canola oil
D: 1T kitchen bouquet
E: 4 slices jack cheese
F: Tomato soup
1. Begin to preheat oven to 425F. if (A) are fresh, parboil until crisp-tender
and place in metal roasting pan. If frozen, place into metal roasting pan
and put in warming oven to thaw.
2. Combine (B) and remove from heat, allowing to stand.
3. Chop (C) and place on metal pan, tossing to cover mushrooms with oil. Roast
at 425F for 10 minutes. (if you used frozen peppers, remove them from oven
at this time.)
4. Add (D), (C) to (B) and mix thoughrly. Stuff (A) with the resulting
mixture, place in oven, and bake at 425F for 20 minutes.
5. Place (E) in top of stuffed peppers and return to oven until melted.
6. Serve in bowl with (F).
$Id: stuffed_peppers,v 1.1 2005/01/31 03:14:32 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)