A: 2T butter
1 onion, chopped
B: 1 squash (butternut), cubed
C: 1 1/2C rice
D: 1/2C white wine
E: 4C chicken stock
F: 1/2C parmesan cheese
1. Saute (A) until translucent. Add (B) and saute 2 more minutes. Cover and
reduce heat to low, simmer for 15 minutes or until squash softens.
2. Add (C) and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes.
3. Add (D) and stir until absorbed.
4. Add (E) gradually, waiting until absorbed before adding more.
5. Remove from heat and stir in (F). Serve.
$Id: squash_risotto,v 1.1 2008/02/23 01:03:31 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)