A: 8 oz phyllo dough
B: 1 onion, chopped
C: 10oz chopped spinach (one box)
salt/pepper to taste
D: 1/2lb muenster cheese, grated
1/2lb mozarella cheese, grated
E: 1/3C butter
F: 1 egg, beaten
1. Thaw phyllo dough as direct on package (usually several hours).
2. Saute (B) in skillet until onion is translucent.
3. Defrost (C), squeeze all excess water from spinach, and add to skillet. Mix
until spinach is evenly heated.
4. Remove skillet from heat, add (D), mix thoroughly. Preheat oven to 350F.
5. Melt (E), fill (A) with skillet mixture in triangular flag-fold style, on
1/2 of a full phyllo sheet: place 1T filling in lower right corner, fold
filling corner to opposing corner, alternate working your way up to the end
of the sheet.
6. Brush with (F), bake for 20 minutes until golden (not brown).
$Id: spinach_borg,v 1.2 2003/11/15 23:13:33 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)