A: 2 onions, chopped
[optional: 1# chorizo, cooked]
B: 1t salt
1/3C green chile
C: 10 eggs
D: 3oz black olives, sliced
3C jack cheese, shredded
[optional: jalapenos, chipotle]
E: crust for 9x13" pan
1. Saute (A) in pan with a bit of oil until soft.
2. Add (B), stir well, and remove from heat.
3. Combine (C) in large bowl and beat until blended.
4. Add (A), (B), (D) to (C) and mix well.
5. Place (E) in 9x13" pan, sprinkle chipotle powder on top and bake 375F for
about 50 minutes.
$Id: mexican_quiche,v 1.3 2003/12/11 04:44:53 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)