A: 1T flour
B: 28 oz. canned whole tomatoes
C: 1T basil
salt and pepper to taste
D: 1/4C milk
1. Heat (A) in a large pot and stir until bubbly.
2. Add (B) to pot and heat until boiling. Mash down the tomatoes with a potato
masher. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Remove to blender and puree 1 minute. Return to pot and add (C).
4. Simmer 10 minutes, then puree again in blender.
5. Add (D) and simmer 2 minutes. Remove and serve.
$Id: tomato,v 1.2 2006/08/22 03:16:32 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)