A: 2-3 squash (any large variety)
B: 2C onions, minced
1C celery, minced
1t canola oil
C: 3C cranberries
2t grated orange peel
1/2C orange juice
D: 1/2C maple syrup
1. Cut (A) in half, place cut side down on baking sheet, and bake at 400F for
2. Saute (B) for 15 minutes until celery is translucent.
3. Add (C) to (B) and cook over low heat until cranberries pop, about 10
4. Remove (A) from oven, scoop out seeds, place cut side up on baking sheet and
fill squash cavities with filling.
5. Drizzle (D) over filling.
6. Return to oven, face up, and bake another 20-30 minutes. Serve.
$Id: cranberry_squash,v 1.1 2005/02/27 01:52:57 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)