Salad/Three Bean Salad
A: 1C cannelli or great northen beans
1 1/2C kidney beans
B: 1C chickpeas
C: 3 celery stalks, diced
1 red onion, diced
1C parsley, chopped
1T rosemary, minced
D: 1/2C cider vinegar
1/4C vegetable oil
2T olive oil
1. Soak (A) for at least an hour. place in pressure cooker and cook 20lbs. for
14 minutes. Remove, drain, and place in cold water.
2. Soak (B) in water for at least an hour. Place in pressure cooker and cook
at 20lbs. pressure for 27 minutes. Remove, drain, and place in cold water.
3. Drain (A) and (B), combine with (C).
4. In separate bowl, combine (D) and whisk together. Add to the salad and
5. Chill for at least 60 minutes, serve.
$Id: three_bean_salad,v 1.2 2011/03/19 22:35:31 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)