A: 1# chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1/4C sour cream
1/4 onion, finely chopped
B: 12 corn tortillas
C: 2 1/2C salsa verde
D: 1/3C feta cheese, soaked, drained, and crumbled
1/3C monterey jack cheese, grated
E: Fresh onion sliced into rings
radish or escabeche
1. Heat (A) in saucepan, remove from flame and set aside.
2. Heat small amount of oil in a skillet, and quick-fry (B) one at a time,
flipping after 4 seconds per side.
3. Transfer some of (C) to a plate. Lay tortilla in plate, flip, and spread
filling on tortilla. Roll and place in baking pan. Repeat for remaining
4. Top with remainder of sauce, and (D). Bake 350F for 10 minutes.
5. Garnish with (E) and server.
6. For variation, add more cream (suizas) or use tomato-chile sauce
$Id: enchiladas_verde,v 1.3 2007/12/19 01:54:51 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)