A: 3/4C soy sauce
6c garlic, minced
2T ginger, grated
1/2t black pepper
1 cinnamon stick
1T pineapple juice
B: 8 chicken thighs, skinless
C: 2T cornstarch
1. Combine (A) in saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat to low and stor to
dissolve all sugar. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Place (B) in plastic bag with sauce, seal, and refrigerate overnight.
3. Remove chicken from sauce, place sauce in saucepan and bring to slow boil.
Mix (C) and add to pan, stirring as sauce thickens. Add water as needed to
bring to thick liquid consistency.
4. Place chicken on grill, brush with sauce and cook about 3 minutes per side.
5. Slice chicken into 1/4" slices, serve with sauce.
$Id: chicken_teriyaki,v 1.1 2017/07/30 02:21:10 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)