A: 4oz cream cheese
2T Dijon mustard
B: 1/2C green vegetables
C: 1 1/2C flour
2t baking powder
D: ~1/4C milk
E: 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
F: 1 egg, beaten
G: 3T poppy seeds, OR 3T black sesame and oregano
1. Mix (A) with electric blender until smooth; add (B) and stir.
2. Cut (C) together in bowl, add (D) to make biscuit dough. Lay out the dough
into a rectangle. On each long side, make a series of cuts from the edge to
1/3 of the way to the center, so that you end up with a single piece of
dough with "fingers" along the sides.
3. Spread mixture (AB) on the center of the dough, cover with (E), and lace the
dough fingers over the top of the mixture.
4. Beat (F) well, brush dough generously with it and sprinkle (G) on top.
5. Bake 400F about 30 minutes until golden brown.
$Id: chicken_braid,v 1.2 2007/05/03 01:43:48 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)