..Made for Mrs. Barndt, September 2006..
A: 1 1/2 c. very warm water
2 c. Elmers white glue or all purpose washable clear glue
A few drops of food coloring and/or glitter if using clear glue
B: 1 1/3 c. very warm water
3 level tsp 20 Mule Team Borax
1. In a large container, mix (A) thoroughly.
2. In a small container, mix (B) thoroughly.
3. Use your hands to mix (B) into (A). Lift and turn the mixture until it is
fully combined. Discard any leftover liquid.
4. If kept in an airtight container, the Flubber will keep for up to 2 weeks.
5. Keep the Flubber away from your carpet and hair, as it will stick! Use
white vinegar as a solvent.
6. This recipe makes enough Flubber for six children.