A: 2 pie pumpkins (each about 18cm in diameter), or equivalent squash variety
B: 1/2C sugar
12oz evaporated milk
C: 2 eggs
D: pie crust (single bottom crust)
1. Cut (A) into halves and place on a baking sheet cut side down (do not remove
seeds). Roast in a 275F oven for 2-3 hours until very tender. Cool.
2. Scoop out the seeds and inner pulp and set seeds aside for roasting if
3. Scoop out the flesh from (A), add (B), process until smooth, and place into
a mixing bowl.
4. Add (C), and mix slowly for several minutes until combined.
5. Place into (D) and bake at 425F for 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 325F,
and bake for another 25 minutes or until golden.
$Id: pumpkin_pie,v 1.4 2014/12/22 04:19:27 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)