Desserts/Graham Cracker Pudding Sandwiches
A: 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
B: 2 c. cold milk
C: 1 (3.5 oz) package instant pudding mix, any flavor
D: 1 c. non-dairy whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
E: 36 graham crackers, squares
1. Beat A with mixer in large bowl until smooth (you really need an electric
mixer to get this fluffy enough).
2. Gradually blend B into cream cheese.
3. Add C and beat 2 minutes.
4. Fold D in gently.
5. On each of 18 graham squares, spoon approx. 1/4 c. pudding mixture and top
with second graham square. Smooth sides (as it leaks out) with spatula or
6. Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap.
7. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
$Id: graham_cracker_pudding_sandwiches,v 1.2 2005/01/03 19:09:16 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)