Desserts/Fudgey Chewy Cakey Brownies
A: 3/4C chopped walnuts, pecans, or macademia nuts
B: 2oz unsweetened chocolate
4oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
10T unsalted butter
C: 1 1/4C sugar
2t vanilla extract
D: 3 large eggs
E: 2/3C flour
1/2t baking powder
1. Toast (A) in 300F oven for 10 mins. Check often and do not overtoast.
2. Coat 8" baking pan with vegetable oil spray, fit aluminum foil in pan, spray
3. Melt (B) in double boiler and remove from heat to mixing bowl.
4. Whisk in (C), then (D), fully incorporating each. Whisk until smooth &
5. In small bowl, whisk (E) to mix. Add to mixing bowl and stir to
6. Add (A) and stir to incorporate.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake until toothpick in center comes out with
wet. If toothpick comes out dry, they are overdone.
8. Cool on wire rack 5 min., then use foil handles to pull brownies from pan.
Cool completely on rack.
$Id: fudgey_chewy_cakey_brownies,v 1.3 2006/09/30 13:03:53 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)