Desserts/Mrs Ks Oatmeal Cookies
..Mrs. Kasmarick's Oatmeal Cookies, June 2007
..Makes about 30 large-sized cookies. Enjoy!
A: 1C margarine or butter, softened
1C brown sugar
B: 2 eggs
C: 1 1/2C flour
1t baking soda
D: 3C rolled oats
12oz chocolate chips
11oz butterscotch chips
1. Beat (A) together until creamy.
2. Add (B) and beat well.
3. Combine (C) separately, add to (A) & (B), mix well by hand.
4. Stir in (D), mix well by hand.
5. Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 350F about 10-13 minutes, depending on the size of the cookie. Remove
from oven when they are light brown in color so they don't get too hard.
7. Cool a few minutes on the cookie sheet and remove.
$Id: Mrs_Ks_Oatmeal_Cookies,v 1.3 2018/04/29 13:01:28 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)