Desserts/Chocolate Coffee Cake
A: 16oz semisweet chocolate
5oz unsalted butter
B: 5 egg yolks
C: 1T sugar
5 egg whites
D: 2C flour
E: 1C macademia or walnuts, chopped & toasted
1. Melt (A) in double boiler.
2. Whisk (B) into chocolate mixture.
3. Whisk (C) in bowl until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold (D) and chocolate mixture into egg whites, mix well. Add (E).
5. Pour into 9" cake pan, greased and lined with parchment or wax paper. Place
pan into deep pan and cover lower half of cake pan with water.
6. Bake at 325F for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
$Id: Chocolate_coffee_cake,v 1.2 2015/07/27 02:39:02 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)