A: 1 1/3C water
6T butter, cut into pieces
B: 1 1/2C whole wheat flour
3T dry milk
C: 6T butter, softened
D: 1/2C brown sugar
6T walnuts, chopped
1 small apple, chopped fine
E: 3T butter, melted
1/2C confectioner's sugar
1. Add (A), then (B) to bread machine and make dough.
2. Mix (D).
3. Roll out dough into two rectangles. Spread (C) onto the dough, sprinkle with
4. Roll up the dough starting with the long end of a rectangle. Cut resulting
cylinder into 1" pieces with a chef knife, placing on greased baking pan.
Rolls should not touch each other (leave about 1/2" space).
5. Place rolls in warm place, rise ~25 minutes.
6. Bake 350F 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Mix (E), drizzle onto hot rolls out of the oven. Serve.
$Id: cinnamon_rolls,v 1.3 2008/10/19 01:30:07 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)