Bread/Blueberry Poppy Coffeecake
A: 2/3C sugar
1/2C butter, softened
B: 2t lemon zest
C: 1 1/2C flour
1/2t baking soda
D: 3T poppyseed
1/2C greek yogurt
E: 2C blueberries, thawed and dried if frozen
F: 1/3C confectioner sugar
1t lemon juice
2t milk as needed to make glaze
1. Grease and flour a 9-in springform pan. Beat (A) well, add (B) and beat
again to incorporate.
2. Sift (C) into mixture, add (D) and mix to incorporate.
3. Spread into bottom of pan, pushing out to make thick outer perimeter.
4. Combine (E) and place in middle of tart. Bake 350F for 45 min or until
5. Mix (F) and drizzle over tart.
$Id: blueberry_poppy_coffeecake,v 1.1 2017/04/17 23:23:24 deaven Exp $
Ingredient list only (can be imported to MyFitnessPal)